Wow, just wow!

Today it struck me…. I get to help launch what is likely the BIGGEST INNOVATION in our companies history, set to bring in $60 million in sales from this one product….. from MY KITCHEN TABLE, while I am at HOME with my kids! 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ This product is going to revolutionize the global skincare market, and help change the lives of so many teens and young adults, and I get to contribute from the comfort of my home.

The kids are off school for Reading Week and I don’t need a sitter or to put them in camp. I am able to work alongside them.  I am able to take breaks to bake, or play, or have a quick cuddle, or get them dressed to go play in the snow. I am feeling truly blessed.  ❤️πŸ™πŸ»

Want to learn more about what I do:
check out my website - https://roisin.myrandf.com/ca/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toner - Top 3 Reasons Toner is ESSENTIAL

Winter Skin Solutions - My top 5 tips

5 tips to Wash Your Face - THE RIGHT WAY