Doctors Day!!


Happy Doctors Day!!!  I am forever grateful to dermatologists Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields who founded Rodan + Fields. They extended their vision of making life-changing results available to everyone — without taking a trip to the doctor's office. They’ve allowed me to partner with them and franchise virtually across Canada, USA and Australia. To say they’ve succeeded is *quite* an understatement. Happy Doctor’s Day today to these two beauties and to all the Doctors out there!

We are hiring!!!! Currently looking for hard working, fun and driven people to join our company with their own virtual franchise.  You do not need to be an expert, we provide full training and already have proven systems in place for success.  All you need is a strong work ethic and a heart to help others!!! For more information check out my website or live me a message!! I'd be happy to answer any questions...... (USA, Canada, and Australia only at this time)

https://roisin.myrandf.biz/ca/programs-incentives





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toner - Top 3 Reasons Toner is ESSENTIAL

Winter Skin Solutions - My top 5 tips

5 tips to Wash Your Face - THE RIGHT WAY