A BIG Smile!

Smiling big today because it is R+F payday!!! Today’s payday has me thinking about how grateful I am to be making a living alongside making memories with my family. I took 2.5 weeks “off” last month to take my family on an Ireland adventure. 🇮🇪☘️It was an amazing trip, and today, I was paid for the entire month of April, even my “off” time. I’m so happy I found this business and everything it’s brought into my life. ❤️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
People often wonder how I got in to my business. 🤔 Well, I saw an opportunity to partner with an incredible brand and I asked to join (yes, I ASKED HER if I could join her team!) Now I look for other people who want to partner with the incredible Doctors or who want to try the #1 skincare brand in North America!😃🔥 Both can be done completely risk free with a full 60 day empty bottle, money back guarantee on the product and the business🙌🏻 If you are interested in learning more or asking me questions, I am an open book! Don’t hesitate to get in contact.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Finally I want to say THANK YOU to all my customers, team members and supporters of my business. Thank you for trusting me and Rodan+Fields with your skincare needs. 🥰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is my unique story. For more information view the R + F IDS.


For more information check out my website: 

https://roisin.myrandf.biz/ca/meetYourConsultant/meetYourConsultant/MeetYourConsultantPage





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toner - Top 3 Reasons Toner is ESSENTIAL

Winter Skin Solutions - My top 5 tips

5 tips to Wash Your Face - THE RIGHT WAY