Success Sunday

For today’s success Sunday I just had to share Jen’s heart warming journey. Everyone has their own reasons to start their business.... this is Jen’s. Please take a second to read it.

“I want to tell you my story, and why I joined Rodan+Fields. I was an ASL interpreter for many years, but when my young daughter was diagnosed with cancer in 2013, I had to quit to be able to get her through treatment. When my daughter was in remission I knew I had to get back to work as we have six children, and lots of medical bills behind our belt. I had the nagging feeling that it would be best to get a job where I could be home with my daughter. 
In July of 2015, after six months of watching my friend and fellow cancer mom, Alysa become very successful in her R+F business, (and after researching the company) I made the decision to join. It has been an amazing blessing for my family. My daughter relapsed December 2016. But because I am able to work anytime & anywhere there is Wi-Fi, I am able to work in the hospital, in the evenings when my children are asleep, and during cancer treatments. 
I had never been interested or had done any sort of direct marketing before, but the business model caught my eye. The business is all online, the products are consumable, so I have repeat customers... creating residual income. I carry zero inventory, I do not have to ship anything, I do not have to have parties to make money.” 

Jen is currently a Premier Level V, which means she is at one of the most prestigious levels, high up in the company. Way to go Jen!

This is Jen’s unique story, for further information search RF IDS .


❤️❤️If you are even slightly curious I encourage you to get in to touch with me and ask questions. No pressure.... Just answers. I would rather you make an informed decision, and not have you thinking “I wish I would of” or “what if”.❤️❤️

Get in touch with me to TRIAL your business RISK FREE FOR 60 DAYS!  Not happy with the results your seeing, you can return your kit and get 100% of your MONEY BACK!

Want to learn more about my business?  Check out my website. 

https://roisin.myrandf.biz/ca/why-rf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toner - Top 3 Reasons Toner is ESSENTIAL

Winter Skin Solutions - My top 5 tips

5 tips to Wash Your Face - THE RIGHT WAY